We may change this policy whenever the page needs to be updated. We advise you check this page from time to time to ensure you are familiar with the information in it.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, surname;
- Contact information, including your home address, phone number, email address;
- Demographic information, such as postcode; your preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Why we need your personal information and how we use it
Your personal information helps us to examine your needs hence we can provide you with personalized services. There are several reasons why we collect your details and how we use them:
- We need to keep our internal records;
- we use the information to improve our products and services;
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers and other information we consider useful, relevant and interesting for you, using the email address you have provided;
- we may also occasionally use your information to contact you for market research purposes;
- we may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail;
- we may use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place the necessary physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks for your permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or informs you when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze the data about web page traffic and improve our website by tailoring it to customers’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
In general, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. In no way does a cookie give us an access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline the cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline them if you prefer it. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites which may be of interest to you. Please be aware that once you have opened these links and left our site, we do not possess any control over them. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites, and they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may cancel your decision at any time by writing a letter or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional material about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you demonstrate your willingness to receive it.
You may request the details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we possess about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write a letter or email us as soon as possible, at the address given above. We will promptly correct any information found to be inappropriate.